Go to footer

Try out the New Chat Program at http://www.pbpmap.com/prochatroom/

Text size:  

Flesh of Gods

Please no advertising for anything offsite.

Flesh of Gods

Postby GeneT » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 pm

I've opened Flesh of Gods back up. Originally, I put it on hold after inheriting the site and the admin duties such required along with knowing I would be changing jobs and away for 1.5 months in June and July.

Now that I've done a lot of site updates, etc, I'm looking to restart either in the same story line and/or a new thread to explore how the War of Succession between one sister and her brother ends.

I do not have a limit of players. New or old. And I am willing to have more than one party.........working for Alida Cees Janneke, Esimene tütar (First Daughter), or her deranged brother Akakios Matthias, Born of Assur's Hand, Light upon Light of his Eye, Keen of Sight, (present) Emperor of the Ersian Empire.

If you're interested, the game has been reinstated into the Active (Running) Games Forum.

Edit : Added a Start here post : viewtopic.php?f=571&t=6785
"The forceps of our minds are clumsy things that crush the truth a little in the course of taking hold of it."
GeneT
Owlbear (5d10+25)
Owlbear (5d10+25)

Re: Flesh of Gods

Postby GeneT » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Forgot to mention. This is a Pathfinder or 3.5 game (most any resource). New characters will start at 3rd level.
"The forceps of our minds are clumsy things that crush the truth a little in the course of taking hold of it."
GeneT
Owlbear (5d10+25)
Owlbear (5d10+25)

Postby Crusader » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 am

Heya Gene,

I tried a few times to get started on getting myself acquainted with your setting, but I can't find any 'start here' post. Can you help me out?
When in deadly danger
When beset by doubt
Run in little circles
Wave your arms and shout
Crusader
Ethereal Filcher (5d8)
Ethereal Filcher (5d8)

Postby GeneT » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Crusader, you're exactly right. Great idea.

I created an outlined Start Here post. viewtopic.php?f=564&t=6784

Hopefully, this will detail the setting and my ideas better.
GeneT
Owlbear (5d10+25)
Owlbear (5d10+25)

Postby Rebles » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Interested. What posting pace are you aiming for?
Gendry from bdragon's COSP
LAY
(DnD 4e)
Sheela from GeneT's FOG (Pathfinder) Traveling between worlds

The lost and fallen: Marik forever searching for his family, Caliata in service of her empress, TwoFace still running in the shadows, Suriel dragged back into the abyss , Teraq Vorson angered his captain, Azro still forsaken, Isne payed the ultimate price for his brother
Rebles
Site Administrator

Postby GeneT » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Well. Generally, if I start you with the main group (or join up with Jyala in some way), I'd say at minimum once a day, which is kinda the standard wording. If we start solo for a bit, then there is more wiggle room if you don't have a lot of time.

If you want a slower game at first because of other commitment, then solo would be better. Otherwise, where and whom new characters fid themselves with will depend on the character type and idea. There are at present two present threads in the game.
GeneT
Owlbear (5d10+25)
Owlbear (5d10+25)

Postby 00iCon » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi, I'm new to this site and on reading your intro thread am impressed by the quality and amount of content and maturity. I was wondering if I could transfer over a Lawful Evil cleric studying to be a necromancer from a discontinued game on another site? If this opposes the setting I'd be happy to create a new character.
If you could just give me a quick intro to the way the site works (I'm used to 2 threads only for each game: In game and out of game.) and where to post my character I'd love to join your campaign!

EDIT: This is a 3.5e character, tell me how you want it posted (PM or reply. w/e)
00iCon
Elf (2 hp)

Postby JadeV2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 pm

I'd love to join in on a campaign. I'm an experienced player and I have a few characters set up already-- a Human Summoner, a Kitsune Alchemist who I could pretty quickly turn into an elf if needed, and a Human Bard (Detective). If none of those work I've been wanting to try a paladin for a while now.
JadeV2
Gnome (1 hp)

Postby GeneT » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Call for Evil..........

FoG is always open for more players regardless of alignment. But, I have recently begun another side of game, one that will feature less than 'good' characters. If you are interested in playing an Evil character, then FoG is open. One caveat. Even for 'good' characters, FoG is not for the squeamish. For Evil characters, this will in all likelihood be even more so. I anticipate a game with truly Dark and potentially uncomfortable moments. But I will discuss with those running 'Evil' characters exactly what they want and mean by doing so. Also, running an 'evil' side has inherent difficulties and presents a unique challenge for me as the GM, which is why it is interesting for me to explore. That being said, running an Evil character requires a mature outlook and good RP abilities, otherwise death is certain and swift and probably not a really enjoyable use of your time.
GeneT
Owlbear (5d10+25)
Owlbear (5d10+25)

Postby JadeV2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:31 am

I'd prefer to join the other game if it's at all possible-- I'm terrible at playing evil. Still, if you really need players, I suppose I could go neutral and just play amoral. Give me a day or two and I'll have a sheet up.
JadeV2
Gnome (1 hp)

Postby GeneT » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:51 am

The offer wasn't really meant for you specifically Jade. Join the other 'non-evil' group. I was just posting an announcement more than anything.

Any can join, either Good, 'Bad', or neutral.
GeneT
Owlbear (5d10+25)
Owlbear (5d10+25)

Postby Silverwolf » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 am

Or schizophrenic em79
Silverwolf
Hound Archon (6d8+6)
Hound Archon (6d8+6)

Postby Rebles » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 am

Why are you teasing... now I have to find a way to make more time. Did anyone find a way to get a 25th hour?^^
Gendry from bdragon's COSP
LAY
(DnD 4e)
Sheela from GeneT's FOG (Pathfinder) Traveling between worlds

The lost and fallen: Marik forever searching for his family, Caliata in service of her empress, TwoFace still running in the shadows, Suriel dragged back into the abyss , Teraq Vorson angered his captain, Azro still forsaken, Isne payed the ultimate price for his brother
Rebles
Site Administrator

Postby 00iCon » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am

Rebles wrote:Why are you teasing... now I have to find a way to make more time. Did anyone find a way to get a 25th hour?^^

haha muggles and their petty problems with time.
00iCon
Elf (2 hp)

Postby GeneT » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Info regarding the 'Evil' campaign and a beginning of my thoughts concerning it for those of you interested in playing.

viewtopic.php?f=571&t=6877
GeneT
Owlbear (5d10+25)
Owlbear (5d10+25)

Postby Xiali Chilong » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 am

Shanna probably wouldn't fit but i can totally make a new char..
Evil Paladin? Wizard? Monk? Sword Sage(ish)?
Xiali Chilong
Gnome (1 hp)

Postby EnemyOfFun » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Gene's been MIA for some time now. So you might want to look at another game.
Don't believe everything you think.

DMing:

Playing:
EnemyOfFun
Deinonychus (4d8+16)
Deinonychus (4d8+16)

Return to Board index

Return to Game Masters (GM's) looking for players & players looking for GM's